Page 1 of 2
Official Chat Thread
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:02 am
by YaGottaBelieve27
Use this for official chat thread. How was everyone day today. I have an extremely long week that starts up tomorrow.
Re: Official Chat Thread
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 12:05 pm
by Nomad
I had a hectic day, but I am free in the evening,
Re: Official Chat Thread
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:23 pm
by slappy
hello. i'm ok.
Re: Official Chat Thread
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 4:29 pm
by YaGottaBelieve27
What's going on everyone. You all have a blessed day. How is the weather where you are all at. It still in the 90s here
Re: Official Chat Thread
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:38 pm
by Jasmine
Its a nice evening here..The day was rainy and it was quite depressing
Re: Official Chat Thread
Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 4:27 pm
by slappy
It's finally cooled off. I hate the hot weather.
Re: Official Chat Thread
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:25 am
by Nomad
Its raining here. Weather reports say, there will be rain for 3 days
Re: Official Chat Thread
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 9:02 am
by YaGottaBelieve27
I woke up feeling like crappie. Completly lost my voice and I have a severe cough. I might go to the hospital that's how bad it Is
Re: Official Chat Thread
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:37 pm
by slappy
YaGottaBelieve27 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 9:02 am
I woke up feeling like crappie. Completly lost my voice and I have a severe cough. I might go to the hospital that's how bad it Is
hope they can help
Re: Official Chat Thread
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 2:00 pm
by YaGottaBelieve27
Hope so too