Page 1 of 1

Do you play sports?

Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 12:17 pm
by Nomad
Do you play sports, what are your favorite sports to play?
Well, I don't play sports these days but when I was in my teens and early adulthood, I enjoyed playing soccer and cricket. However, I wasn't very good.

Re: Do you play sports?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 5:58 am
by Rhino
I play sports as a hobby and recreational activity. I have never desired to play professionally, maybe because I am not good at it. I like to play soccer, baseball and basketball.

Re: Do you play sports?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 6:27 am
by TigerTops
I don't play professional, but sometimes during the weekend I play with friends. I mostly play basketball and tennis

Re: Do you play sports?

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:40 pm
by Jasmine
I play sports but I am not pro. I mostly play informal matches with friends. I like playing basketball and tennis

Re: Do you play sports?

Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2026 8:07 am
by monstermasterpiece
I go to gym to practice sports once a week.