Page 1 of 1
Who are your favorite WWE superstars?
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 12:26 pm
by Nomad
The Undertaker was my favorite WWE superstar. Every time I saw him, I felt that the opponent was dead. Jon Cena is another favorite of mine. Who are your favorite WWE superstars?
Re: Who are your favorite WWE superstars?
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:35 pm
by YaGottaBelieve27
The Undertaker
Re: Who are your favorite WWE superstars?
Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2026 4:45 pm
by Rhino
The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Rock are among my favorites. Among newer stars, I like Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes.
Re: Who are your favorite WWE superstars?
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 12:08 am
by TigerTops
I’d probably pick Shawn Michaels, Triple H, The Undertaker, and Rey Mysterio among my favorites. Each brought something different to WWE, whether it was in-ring ability, character work, or memorable moments. I also enjoyed watching John Cena because he could connect with a huge audience and handle big matches.