What are your favorite TV shows?

Post Reply
Nomad
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:55 am
Contact:

What are your favorite TV shows?

Post by Nomad »

Do you enjoy watching TV shows, what are your favorite TV shows?
I enjoy watching TV shows, some of my favorite TV shows are Rome, Vikings, Spartacus, Game of Thrones and Lucifer.
slappy
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:12 am
Contact:

Re: What are your favorite TV shows?

Post by slappy »

I'm currently re-watching Veep.
iamsullee
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:54 am
Contact:

Re: What are your favorite TV shows?

Post by iamsullee »

Way to many to name.
User avatar
Rhino
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:15 am
Contact:

Re: What are your favorite TV shows?

Post by Rhino »

The list will get very long but I can definitely say. GOT is one of my favorites

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest