Do you play sports?

Post Reply
Nomad
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:55 am
Contact:

Do you play sports?

Post by Nomad »

Do you play sports, what are your favorite sports to play?
Well, I don't play sports these days but when I was in my teens and early adulthood, I enjoyed playing soccer and cricket. However, I wasn't very good.
User avatar
Rhino
Posts: 103
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:15 am
Contact:

Re: Do you play sports?

Post by Rhino »

I play sports as a hobby and recreational activity. I have never desired to play professionally, maybe because I am not good at it. I like to play soccer, baseball and basketball.
User avatar
TigerTops
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:23 am
Contact:

Re: Do you play sports?

Post by TigerTops »

I don't play professional, but sometimes during the weekend I play with friends. I mostly play basketball and tennis
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Do you play sports?

Post by Jasmine »

I play sports but I am not pro. I mostly play informal matches with friends. I like playing basketball and tennis
User avatar
monstermasterpiece
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2026 7:57 am
Contact:

Re: Do you play sports?

Post by monstermasterpiece »

I go to gym to practice sports once a week.

Return to “General Sports”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest