Who are your favorite WWE superstars?
Raw, SmackDown, NXT, and Premium Live Events / Pay-Per-Views
-
Nomad
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:55 am
- Contact:
Who are your favorite WWE superstars?
The Undertaker was my favorite WWE superstar. Every time I saw him, I felt that the opponent was dead. Jon Cena is another favorite of mine. Who are your favorite WWE superstars?
-
YaGottaBelieve27
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:46 am
- Contact:
- Rhino
- Posts: 103
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 2:15 am
- Contact:
Re: Who are your favorite WWE superstars?
The Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and The Rock are among my favorites. Among newer stars, I like Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes.
- TigerTops
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:23 am
- Contact:
Re: Who are your favorite WWE superstars?
I’d probably pick Shawn Michaels, Triple H, The Undertaker, and Rey Mysterio among my favorites. Each brought something different to WWE, whether it was in-ring ability, character work, or memorable moments. I also enjoyed watching John Cena because he could connect with a huge audience and handle big matches.
Post Reply
Jump to
- Sports Talk
- ↳ General Sports
- ↳ Football
- ↳ Baseball
- ↳ Basketball
- ↳ Hockey
- ↳ Soccer
- Wrestling
- ↳ WWE Discussions
- ↳ AEW & Major Promotions
- ↳ International & Indie Scene
- ↳ Classic & Retro Wrestling
- Entertainment
- ↳ Movies & TV Shows
- ↳ Video Games
- ↳ Music
- ↳ Hobbies
- The Office
- ↳ News & Announcements
- ↳ Member Introduction
- ↳ Forum Support
- Lounge
- ↳ Off Topic Discussions
- ↳ Forum Games
- Staff Board
- ↳ Staff Discussion
- ↳ V.I.P Board
4 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests