TigerTops in the house

Post Reply
User avatar
TigerTops
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:23 am
Contact:

TigerTops in the house

Post by TigerTops »

Hello lovely people,
I was told about this new sports community by a virtual friend.
I like the idea that you guys have created a community to talk sports.
I enjoy watching and talking sports but never have been a player except that I played in school.
Glad to be here.
Nomad
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:55 am
Contact:

Re: TigerTops in the house

Post by Nomad »

Hello and welcome to the community
User avatar
TigerTops
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2026 3:23 am
Contact:

Re: TigerTops in the house

Post by TigerTops »

Nomad wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2026 12:03 pm Hello and welcome to the community
Thank you very much for having me here

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest