Do you play soccer video games, what are your favorite soccer video games?
Well, I have played FIFA a few times but soccer video games aren't my thing. I rather watch soccer than play a soccer video game.
Soccer Video Games
-
Nomad
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:55 am
- Contact:
-
slappy
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Soccer Video Games
I have a FIFA game. Don't remember the year but it's ok. I also would rather watch than play.
Post Reply
Jump to
- Sports Talk
- ↳ General Sports
- ↳ Football
- ↳ Baseball
- ↳ Basketball
- ↳ Hockey
- ↳ Soccer
- Wrestling
- ↳ WWE Discussions
- ↳ AEW & Major Promotions
- ↳ International & Indie Scene
- ↳ Classic & Retro Wrestling
- Entertainment
- ↳ Movies & TV Shows
- ↳ Video Games
- ↳ Music
- ↳ Hobbies
- The Office
- ↳ News & Announcements
- ↳ Member Introduction
- ↳ Forum Support
- Lounge
- ↳ Off Topic Discussions
- ↳ Forum Games
- Staff Board
- ↳ Staff Discussion
- ↳ V.I.P Board
2 posts
• Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests