Official Chat Thread
-
YaGottaBelieve27
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:46 am
- Contact:
Official Chat Thread
Use this for official chat thread. How was everyone day today. I have an extremely long week that starts up tomorrow.
-
Nomad
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:55 am
- Contact:
Re: Official Chat Thread
I had a hectic day, but I am free in the evening,
-
slappy
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Official Chat Thread
hello. i'm ok.
-
YaGottaBelieve27
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:46 am
- Contact:
Re: Official Chat Thread
What's going on everyone. You all have a blessed day. How is the weather where you are all at. It still in the 90s here
- Jasmine
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: Official Chat Thread
Its a nice evening here..The day was rainy and it was quite depressing
-
slappy
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Official Chat Thread
It's finally cooled off. I hate the hot weather.
-
Nomad
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:55 am
- Contact:
Re: Official Chat Thread
Its raining here. Weather reports say, there will be rain for 3 days
-
YaGottaBelieve27
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:46 am
- Contact:
Re: Official Chat Thread
I woke up feeling like crappie. Completly lost my voice and I have a severe cough. I might go to the hospital that's how bad it Is
-
slappy
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:12 am
- Contact:
Re: Official Chat Thread
hope they can helpYaGottaBelieve27 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 9:02 am I woke up feeling like crappie. Completly lost my voice and I have a severe cough. I might go to the hospital that's how bad it Is
-
YaGottaBelieve27
- Site Admin
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:46 am
- Contact:
Re: Official Chat Thread
Hope so too
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest