Official Chat Thread

Talk anything
YaGottaBelieve27
Site Admin
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:46 am
Contact:

Official Chat Thread

Post by YaGottaBelieve27 »

Use this for official chat thread. How was everyone day today. I have an extremely long week that starts up tomorrow.
Nomad
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:55 am
Contact:

Re: Official Chat Thread

Post by Nomad »

I had a hectic day, but I am free in the evening,
slappy
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:12 am
Contact:

Re: Official Chat Thread

Post by slappy »

hello. i'm ok.
YaGottaBelieve27
Site Admin
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:46 am
Contact:

Re: Official Chat Thread

Post by YaGottaBelieve27 »

What's going on everyone. You all have a blessed day. How is the weather where you are all at. It still in the 90s here
User avatar
Jasmine
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2026 1:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Official Chat Thread

Post by Jasmine »

Its a nice evening here..The day was rainy and it was quite depressing
slappy
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:12 am
Contact:

Re: Official Chat Thread

Post by slappy »

It's finally cooled off. I hate the hot weather.
Nomad
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:55 am
Contact:

Re: Official Chat Thread

Post by Nomad »

Its raining here. Weather reports say, there will be rain for 3 days
YaGottaBelieve27
Site Admin
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:46 am
Contact:

Re: Official Chat Thread

Post by YaGottaBelieve27 »

I woke up feeling like crappie. Completly lost my voice and I have a severe cough. I might go to the hospital that's how bad it Is
slappy
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 11:12 am
Contact:

Re: Official Chat Thread

Post by slappy »

YaGottaBelieve27 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2026 9:02 am I woke up feeling like crappie. Completly lost my voice and I have a severe cough. I might go to the hospital that's how bad it Is
hope they can help
YaGottaBelieve27
Site Admin
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 5:46 am
Contact:

Re: Official Chat Thread

Post by YaGottaBelieve27 »

Hope so too

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests